Easy Pace Russia (Preview 2019)
Additional Included Highlights
- St Petersburg: There is plenty of time to explore this incredible city as you wish.
- Moscow: Take some time to relax or venture deeper into the city on your own.
- Moscow: Your Celebration Dinner straddles the culinary East to West divide and includes drinks to toast your travels with your newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Moscow: Explore this fascinating capital with your Local Expert. Visit Red Square to admire the landmark buildings of St. Basil's Cathedral, the Kremlin and Lenin's Mausoleum. Explore the opulent Metro stations, described as 'underground museums.'
Stay at the Best Addresses
- St. Petersburg: The Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg, Ligovsky is situated in a fabulous location, close to many shops and historic buildings.
Top Rated Highlights
- St. Petersburg: Sightseeing with a Local Expert will show you St. Isaac's Cathedral, the fortress of St. Peter and Paul and Decembrists' Square. As you travel along the bustling Nevsky Prospekt, see the Cathedral of Kazan and the iconic Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood.
- Petrodvorets: Cruise by hydrofoil to Peter the Great's Summer Palace, built to rival Versailles. Explore the formal gardens, bursting with awe-inspiring cascades, sparkling fountains and golden statues.
- St. Petersburg: With a Local Expert, explore the the stunning former Winter Palace of the Tsars, now the spectacular Hermitage Museum, one of the world's greatest repositories of European art.
- Sapsan Train: Sapsan in Russian, translates to falcon. Relax in modern luxury and comfort while you swoop by rail from St. Petersburg to Moscow in just four hours.
- Moscow: Visit one of the cathedrals when you venture inside the Kremlin.