Easy Pace Italy (Preview 2019)
Additional Included Highlights
- Vatican City: St. Peter's Basilica and see Michelangelo's 'Pietà,' and the splendid dome.
- Florence: View the city skyline from the sumptuous terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo. See the cathedral, Gates of Paradise on the baptistery and Signoria Square
- Verona: Walk with your Travel Director past the Roman Arena to the famous balcony in the courtyard of a Renaissance villa.
- Venice: Cruise to St. Mark’s Square by private launch. See St. Mark’s Basilica, the bell tower, clock tower, Doge's Palace and Bridge of Sighs.
- Tuscany: Visit Il Poggio to learn about organic olive and grape farming. Then enjoy a tasting as you sit down to a fabulous dinner of Tuscan specialities, complimented by stunning views.
- Venice: Join your fellow guests for an extra special Celebration Dinner of delicious Italian cuisine in the heart of romantic Venice.
- Included Quality Dining: 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Vatican City: Gain VIP entrance into the Vatican Museums. Once through the Popes’ treasure-trove, marvel at the genius of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
- Florence: Visit the Accademia Museum with a local art historian to study Michelangelo’s original 17-foot marble masterpiece, David.
- Venice: Visit an artisan showroom and workshop to see master craftsmen honouring age-old Venetian crafts.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vatican City: Be among the select few to admire the Renaissance Bramante Staircase, off limits to most people.
- Vatican City: Venture inside St. Peter's Basilica and see Michelangelo's Pietà, and the splendid dome.
- Rome: See the mighty Colosseum and Roman Forum. You will also see other medieval buildings, including Renaissance palaces and Baroque churches, scattered throughout the city.
- Assisi: A Local Expert will explain why the Basilica of St. Francis is considered one of the crowning achievements of medieval Europe.
- Florence: View the city skyline from the sumptuous terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo. During your orientation of the city, your Travel Director will show you the cathedral, the Gates of Paradise adorning the baptistery and Piazza della Signoria.
- Pisa: Your Local Expert will show you the baptistery bristling with marble spines, the colonnaded bell tower lurching behind the 11th century cathedral and of course, the famous Leaning Tower in the Square of Miracles.
- Verona: During your orientation, walk past the well preserved Roman Arena to Juliet's balcony in the courtyard of a Renaissance villa.
- Venice: With your Travel Director cruise to St. Mark's Square and see the Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you will be serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola.